Our Society is a non-profit organization. The membership fees collected cover director costs, music purchases and other expenses incurred by the Society. The annual fees are per person not per band, as many members play in more than one band.
- $25 per month for intermediate & senior band membership
- $30 per month for beginner band membership
Annual payment – $250 intermediate & senior band
- Annual payment – $300 beginner band
- Semi-Annual payment – $125/$150
- Monthly post-dated checks (Sept – June)
All members must purchase a NWDB logo gold shirt as part of their informal uniform.
Players make a commitment to their band and attend rehearsals regularly. Players are on time for rehearsals. Player MUST contact the conductor prior to the rehearsal if they are going to be late or absent. Senior Band members are required to have the music folders at every rehearsal even if they are not able to attend. Music is often shared and missing parts can be frustrating to other players and the conductor.